BDS Center for Development Research is a national consulting private firm. It has been engaged in multi-disciplinary consultancy activities. Our firm is one of the development consulting firms in Ethiopia. We have gathered competent professionals and in partnership with scholars across the country and abroad.
I. Job Summary
The purpose of the position is to undertake marketing activities in collaboration with and under the supervision of the division head in order to realize the objectives and development research duties of the company.
II. Responsibilities and duties
Undertake and demonstrate effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization (i.e. speaking engagement, informational brochures, magazine, newsletters, websites, etc).
- Conduct market research /reconnaissance that lead to prospective opportunities.
- Develop commercial relationships with all customers in the designated area and in particular at a senior level with key customers where the Company’s services can be rendered.
- Provide all reports as are required by senior management on a timely and comprehensive basis.
- Based on marketing research information, reports and feedback, strategies shall be revised accordingly.
- Oversee all customer inquiries and requests are appropriately responded to in a timely manner that meets customer expectations.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Company.
- BA/BSc and above in marketing management, business administration, economics, MIS or related
- 4-6 years experiences in similar activities
- Exposure to research and development consulting service institutions
C) TECHNICAL AND OTHER SKILLS
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in verbal and written English language
- Proficiency in computer skills
Salary: Negotiable and attractive
A candidate who fulfills the above requirement shall submit non-returnable CV with detail application letter and other testimonial by email or in person within 10 consecutive working days after the date of this vacancy announcement by Reporter Newspaper (or till April 21/2015) .
Only short list candidate will be contacted for interview.
Page 1 of 1: [ 1 ]
CMC Road, Gurd Shola Area
AHF International Building